“Beware the barrenness of a busy life.” — Socrates
How do you live and lead a great life?
You start by asking the right questions.
- What does it look like when you are at your healthiest, strongest, and best?
- What does your family situation look like while you are pursuing success in your work? Are you ignoring the people you love the most or making more time for them?
- What matters most?
- What priorities drive you each day?
- What are you doing that makes you come alive?
- What are you doing to live and share your purpose?
- When you look back on your life what do you want to be able to say about it?
- How do you want to feel?
- What will you have wanted to accomplish?
- What legacy will you have left?
Live your stories.